Home » RDBMS Server » Server Administration » while starting OPMNCTL it takes different ip and gives ip conflict error, while starting OPMNCTL it (IBM AIX 64 BIT . UNIX)
while starting OPMNCTL it takes different ip and gives ip conflict error, while starting OPMNCTL it [message #376858] Thu, 18 December 2008 22:44 Go to next message
jinsonsanik

Problem : while trying to restart opmn services . it is trying to process from different ip addres (other than given ) . that makes the failure . I have edited the same in opmn.xml . still it takes some other ip address . Could someone can help me on this ?
Re: while starting OPMNCTL it takes different ip and gives ip conflict error, while starting OPMNCT [message #377026 is a reply to message #376858] Fri, 19 December 2008 08:55 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Frank Naude
Is this IP address listed in the system in /etc/hosts file? My guess is this is the system's default IP and that opnm should be reconfigured to use it.
Re: while starting OPMNCTL it takes different ip and gives ip conflict error, while starting OPMNCT [message #377039 is a reply to message #377026] Fri, 19 December 2008 09:49 Go to previous message
jinsonsanik

Thanks . it was due to different ports were mentioned in opmn.xml and ons.conf files . Problem is resolved
Previous Topic: GATHER_STATS_JOBS Broken
Next Topic: oracle server didn't kill the sesion automatically
Goto Forum:

Current Time: Fri Jul 05 05:31:38 CDT 2024