Home » RDBMS Server » Server Administration » pga_aggregate_target increase during migration ?
pga_aggregate_target increase during migration ? [message #402360] Sat, 09 May 2009 05:41 Go to next message
tridentadm
DOes anyone know why pga_Aggregate_target has to be increased during migration from 9i to 10g ? ( i was reading metalink note 316889.1)

--

Also how does one configure pga_aggregate_target ? (is it only the advisory that we have to check)

Re: pga_aggregate_target increase during migration ? [message #402362 is a reply to message #402360] Sat, 09 May 2009 05:49 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Michel Cadot
Account Moderator
Michel Cadot wrote on Sat, 09 May 2009 10:30
Why don't you NEVER follow what we ask you to follow?
Why don't you NEVER answer the questions we post you?
Why don't you NEVER feedback on the answers we give you?
Why are you so scornful of those who try to help you?

Regards
Michel

P.S. accordingly to point 2, I don't espect any answer from you.

Re: pga_aggregate_target increase during migration ? [message #402407 is a reply to message #402362] Sun, 10 May 2009 00:01 Go to previous messageGo to next message
tridentadm
I think you are just taking in a negative way.

Its just that my question is answered and I dont need to discuss anything further on it.

If a acknowledgment needs to be given as per forums requirement I could do the same.

As far as this question is there I have given the metalink note number for reference.

Re: pga_aggregate_target increase during migration ? [message #402411 is a reply to message #402407] Sun, 10 May 2009 00:32 Go to previous message
Michel Cadot
Account Moderator
Quote:
Its just that my question is answered and I dont need to discuss anything further on it.

How could we know your question is answered and it is over for you or you are waiting for something else?

Quote:
If a acknowledgment needs to be given as per forums requirement I could do the same.

It is not a forum requirement, it is just respect. Do you never thanks someone that helps you?
You take the time to ask, take the time to feedback otherwise we might think you think of us we are there to answer your questions and we do not deserve any regard.
Hope this will clear our feelings.

Regards
Michel
Previous Topic: Configuring SEMMSL (for semaphores) ?
Next Topic: STOP AWR SNAPSHOT
Goto Forum:

Current Time: Tue Jul 02 21:48:40 CDT 2024