Home » RDBMS Server » Server Administration » Problem with creating new user in Cloud Control (oracle 12C)
Problem with creating new user in Cloud Control [message #670566] Fri, 13 July 2018 01:20 Go to next message
lapo
i have that error under create account :
"oracle.sysman.core.security.auth.enable_username_mapping OMS property is not enabled but USERNAME has been specified in the value of OMS property oracle.sysman.core.security.auth.ldapuserattributes_emuserattributes_mappings to something else other than uid. Please fix the value of OMS property oracle.sysman.core.security.auth.ldapuserattributes_emuserattributes_mappings."
is it true that admin account should be created only via adequeate AD groups with privilages?
or we can create account by manually action,
i found on oracle site
In this OBE we will study how to manage users and roles on the Oracle Cloud. These users can either be manually created on the Oracle Cloud or imported from on-premise LDAP repository. We will also take a look at the seeded roles in Oracle Cloud (for various services) and how to create and assign custom roles to the users. Finally, we will look at how to access Oracle Cloud services using the seeded information on SFTP host/port and users. We will also take a look at how to reset the password for the SFTP users.
Re: Problem with creating new user in Cloud Control [message #670575 is a reply to message #670566] Fri, 13 July 2018 08:59 Go to previous messageGo to next message
BlackSwan
Welcome to this forum

Please read and follow the forum guidelines, to enable us to help you:
OraFAQ Forum Guide
How to use {code} tags and make your code easier to read

We can't say what exactly you did wrong, since you decided to NOT actually show us exactly what you did do.
Re: Problem with creating new user in Cloud Control [message #670576 is a reply to message #670566] Fri, 13 July 2018 10:04 Go to previous message
John Watson
Are you talking abut the Oracle Cloud, or Cloud Control? I need to know so that I can move your topic to the correct forum.
Previous Topic: Thousands of trace ans Sweep files in client
Next Topic: redo log switch count for RAC instance
Goto Forum:

Current Time: Thu Mar 28 05:56:47 CDT 2024